Sunday, September 22, 2013

MIGHT SOLVE A MYSTERY...





The prize I received from Capcom, a "DuckTales: Remastered" Press Kit!

I won the prize by entering a DuckTales art contest where the guidelines were to either draw in the Ducktales characters into the box art of a Capcom video game, or “duckify” a character from a Capcom game.

I sorta did both.

I chose a box art from an old 80’s Nintendo game from Capcom, “Little Nemo: The Dream Master.”


The art was done on 13in X 17in Bristol Board with Sharpies, Prismacolor markers, and color pencils.

I would like to thank Capcom for holding the contest and for choosing my work out of the many submissions they received.

Now if you can excuse me, but I have to dig up my old NES and play some good ol' fashion Ducktales!

WOO-HOO!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment